Monday, August 8, 2011

Vegas Baby

Jacob had some business to do in Vegas and he thought he would be a fabulous time for us to get away just the two of us. We left the boys in great hands with their Nana and we headed off to Vegas. Jacob had to work during the day but at night we got to go out and spend time together and we stayed Saturday and spent the whole day together.

I have been to Vegas many times for volleyball but I have never stayed on the stripe or anything like that. So I would say this was my first official Vegas visit. I have decided I am not a huge Vegas fan. It is pretty dirty, every one thinks they need to be drunk the whole time there and those people handing out cards on the street drove me crazy! Don't get me wrong it was a nice little trip and there were somethings I liked about it. I liked that our room had a perfect view of the water show at the Bellagio and I liked watching the people who we just a little wild, but not totally out of control.

While Jacob worked during the day Ana Maria and I spent the day at the pool. I must say the week day crowd is much more entertaining then the weekend crowd. I basically sat a the pool visited and watched everyone go a little crazy. Other then the occasional guy hitting on me and still hitting on me even when I told them I was married (gross right?) the pool was fine. Then at night I went out with Jacob and checked things out. We went to this dueling pianos place and we had a really good time and there we some pretty fun, and funny people there. I also got a roller coaster ride in at the New York New York. I was excited about that since I haven't been on one in so long, because I am always pregnant when we go to places like that.











This guy totally looked like Daniel and acted like him too. I had to take a picture of him. Jacob even agreed it looked like his brother.





















I really liked city center and IF I ever go back that is where I will stay.



No comments: