Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Through and Through

I have said it once and I have probably said it a million time, but I just love being a Mommy to little boys. Especially my little boys. While I was away at Vegas Eli feel and got a bloody nose. Linda and that he hardly cried but he wouldn't let her clean it up, because he wanted to see it in the mirror once he saw it he smiled and said cool. Well today we went swimming at the Ash's and Eli turned and hit his chin on the side. He hardly cried and then said I couldn't clean it up he had to see it. He also wouldn't let me put a band aid on it because he liked it out. For the rest of the day he had little blood patches on his chest but he was the happiest little kid.

We also just go some irrigation so along with that came some tadpoles. We caught a few and Eli loves them and plays with them. We are going to make a little habitat for them and let Eli watch them grow and change. He is very excited about it.





No comments: