Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Valentine's day is one of my favorite days of the year. This always puts a lot of pressure on Jacob but he always makes it a wonderful day. I got flowers earlier in the week. They were so pretty they were red and pink...which I think they call fire and ice. I LOVED THEM! Plus I got to enjoy them before the holiday which made it last even longer to me. Then on the actual day the boys and I went out to Jacob's office to take him some Harkin's theater popcorn. Jacob loves the seasoning you can add so I took it to him and bought him some so he doesn't have to eat their yucky popcorn anymore to get it. We wanted to go to lunch with Jacob but work was to busy so we ended up having a picnic in the front yard.

At 4:00 the activity day girls came over and we went to a nursing home. A few weeks ago we made Valentine's to take to a nursing home so this was our activity to deliver them. We had such a wonderful time and you could tell that the people there really enjoyed it! I also ran to Walmart before the activity and bought Tulips so each person received and Valentine and a Tulip. After our activity Jacob and I want to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (I know we mixed it up for Ah so this year0 Then we went and got hour massages! Then to wrap up the night we got a dessert. All and all I would say today was a very cute Valentine's day.

p.s my dad was really cute this year. He got my mom flowers and chocolate. He gave her those on Saturday, then on Monday when my mom woke up there was a note on her mirror that said I loved you in my dad's best hand writing. Then taped up with masicing tape...it was so sweet and just ooozed Jeff.

No comments: