Saturday, February 12, 2011

Uh Oh...This is Trouble

The other day I heard Liam and Eli playing in the great room. I was in the kitchen making breakfast and they sounded like they were having so much fun playing together. The next thing I know I hear Eli saying, "Mom we need your help!" "Mom I think we need you!" I walk into the great room and the boys are not by the couches...hmm where did they go. Then I hear Eli's little voice and Liam sounding so happy and proud of himself. I look over there are my two boys at the top of the stairs!! Liam had climbed the stairs all by himself and was standing holding the railing! I completely freaked ran up the stairs and grabbed them both. Now whenever Liam sees anyone go up the stairs he hi tails it over there and follows them up.








1 comment:

The Richins Family said...

That is scary. I especially would be scared since the loft has a drop off cliff around the wall. I would invest in a special gate at the top of the stairs. you should teach him how to go down the stairs safely so you don't have a panic attack. good luck! that's a lot of stairs for that little boy.