Monday, February 7, 2011

Makai


This is Makai. One of my best friends growing up was my cousin Sarah. Sarah and Chance her husband a little over a year ago adopted a sweet little girl they named Makai. Makai is Apache and so adoptions off the reservation can be tricky so it has taken Sarah and Chance a little over a year to make this sweet little girl 100% officially theirs. Well the day had finally happened. Which ment a lot of wonderful things for this little family and little girl. They were finally able to give her a blessing and be sealed as a family forever. I was lucky to be one of those invited to this sweet sealing and I must say it was one of the most touching amazing moments of my life. It was such an amazing thing to see this family sealed together FOREVER!

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

ohhh, she is so cute! So happy for them, I remember when Sarah would come visit at USU. tell them congrats from me!

The Richins Family said...

I didn't know that they adopted. How neat for her. She is cute. what a great experience for you to be there.