Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Humongous !

I try to teach Eli big word or I guess I should say bigger words. So when we see something that is REALLY big I tell him it is humongous (in this deep funny voice) anyway he has caught on and now everyone once in a while he tells me things are humongous. The other day we were in Costco and there was this huge ball and I just thought it looked like so much fun so I bought it. It has a spot where you can crawl in it and stuff. I seriously spent what seemed like forever pumping it up with Jacob then my Dad came home and helped me finish. Eli seems to really like it. As you can tell from the picture below...LIAM DOES NOT!







Static electricity hair





2 comments:

Vickie said...

Eli loved the big ball, mama loved the big ball, but mister-mister did not like the big ball! It was so fun playing with you.

Mom

The Richins Family said...

I have seen these, they are so cool. i have always wanted one for myself and now my kids. maybe one day when my dog won't chew it up. lucky boys!