Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Passing Time

Most days recently I can't seem to muster up any energy. However, on Monday I woke up with tons...well tons for a 9 month hugely pregnant girl. I quickly put the energy to good use. I cleaned my house and then I thought it would be wise to do a little activity with Eli. I decided on making homemade play dough and working on his creative side. Plus it was another good way for us to continue working on his colors.
Eli loved it for the first few minutes he he kept saying muffins, because that is what he thought we were making...it is the only thing I let him help me cook right now. Then he realized he would put our hands in it and he started having real fun. After a few minutes I would hear, "uh oh." which meant it was too sticky and he needed my help. Eli made a heart, frog and a snake. For the next few hours he would walk around the house saying, " sssss SNAKE!!" it was really cute. After we were done Eli was so cute and even enjoyed cleaning the bowl...I know he is fabulous!
After the play dough I went and helped my cousin Kristyn move for 5 hours. I thought I deserved and pedicure so I ran home gave Eli to his dad and jumped in the shower. I warned Jacob to watch Eli because he dough was not dry yet. While I was in the shower Jacob came in and said why would you put Eli on the table. I said Jacob I didn't he can climb up there....I guess Jacob didn't understand what I was telling him. Anyway the frog and snake got destroyed.














Me and little at a little over 38 weeks.
We were getting ready for music class. I went to throw away Eli's diaper and when I turned around this is what I saw...haha so cute.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I keep waiting to hear that the baby has arrived! Keep us posted!