Friday, April 2, 2010

Getting Ready for Easter

Today was a very busy fun day. We watch conference, and finished getting ready for Easter. Our activities included coloring eggs, teaching Eli to look for Easter eggs, and just having a good old time. Eli was so cute about everything every time he sees an Egg you hear him say "oh Egg!" very exciting. He also got into the coloring of the eggs a lot. He would put them in and even after they were done Eli and Jacob put the stickers on together. I am so excited for Easter this year it will be so fun to watch!








P.S for the record I know I look like I didn't get dressed in these pictures however I was wearing a white shirt and I didn't want to ruin it so I asked my dad if I could borrow on of his. I know most people don't care about this detail, but I do so I just want to set the record straight, because boy do I look like a mess! ha ha


1 comment:

Kristi & Austin said...

Funny you say that about your shirt cuz thats something I would totally tell people too. hehe!