Friday, April 16, 2010

Rattlers

Our friends Wayne and Rachel had some extra tickets to a Rattlers game and invited Jacob and I to come along. The last time I went to a rattlers game I was 16 and I had a blast so I was pretty excited. I must say the games are still a lot of fun and I enjoyed myself, but it still isn't the same 8 months prego! Every time the Rattlers scored they shot off this loud canon and every time with out fail this little baby in my tummy did the biggest kick. Obviously I was freaking him out! The game was good and we had a wonderful time. The guys really got into it and Rachel and I enjoyed people watching overall I would say the night was a great sucess.
p.s Kelly, Prestons wife was not able to come so each couple took pictures together...notice how Preston has his arm around an empty chair...haha. Also I guess I caught Jacob not ready for a picture I thought it was too funny not to keep. THANKS WAYNE AND RACHEL.!





No comments: