Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Eli started swimming lessons this week. It was so fun taking him and seeing what he remembers and what he can do now. He laughs a lot when he knows I am about to take him under. He loves jumping in from the side, and off the diving board. Last year he would work on floating on his back. However this year he hates it and cries, but I know he is fine because as soon as I flip him over he stops. We will just have to keep working on that. He talks so much during his class it is so funny. He talks about everything, counts, makes choo choo noises when he is going around the edge. HE LOVES IT.
Jacob hurt his neck so he worked from home and was able to take a few pictures while he wasn't working. I guess he was working a lot because he only took two pictures, however Jacob said Eli was really cute and he had a lot of fun watching us. After swimming lessons Eli and I are always so tired so I took a bath and laid on the couch with Eli watching Elmo I guess we feel asleep and Jacob got these pictures....they are hilarious!

2 comments:

Traci Butler said...

That pool looks like the one I use to take Jessee Brewer to for swimming lessings. She HATED her lessons. Your pictures are so cute!

Linda said...

Stacy,

Thank you for reminding me to look at your blog...I love it!!! What a treasure you will have. I LOVE this picture of you and Eli sleeping!!!

Linda