Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter

This Easter was so much fun. First off Eli had a blast looking for eggs. He would get so excited and every time he found an egg we would hear an "ohh". He liked it so much we started hiding the eggs he found just so he could keep looking for them. After he found eggs in the backyard we all went to the front to look for Jacob and Eli's easter baskets. I couldn't find baskets I liked, but I did find these huge plastic eggs. I figured those were great, and Eli and Jacob seemed to love them too. Earlier in the week Eli and I did finger painting and colored Jacob's and Eli's names to put on the outside of their eggs, so they would know who's was who's. I think they turned out really cute. Eli saw the giant egg pretty quick and ran there so fast we almost missed it, but it was so cute because he had a hard time getting it because it was so big...daddy had to help. Jacob and Eli really liked what the Easter Bunny brought them.
After find all the eggs. We went inside my parents house and had my dad's yummy breakfast he made. Easter was extra special this year because it feel on Conference weekend. So the rest of the day we watch conference. In the afternoon Linda, Cecil, Fred and Brad came over and watch the afternoon session with us. Linda also brought yummy homemade bread for us to enjoy. Then we ate dinner at my parents house that night. Easter was great and this year was one of my favorite. I only think it is going to get better and better having children to share it with!

















No comments: