Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lots of Chicks

Last night for mutual we went with the Young Women to the Maricopa County fair. A few of our girls have animals they were showing or selling and so we went out there to show some support. It was so much fun hanging out with all the girls, showing Eli all the animals, showing him the rides. I remember I went as a kid every year because my brother would show pigs so it was a walk down memory lane for me too. As you can tell we had a blast!!

Gabby was all by herself on this ride she was so brave!!

Eli wanted to hold all the animals he was so brave too.







The other girls wanted to take a picture with my however Kaylee wanted to take a picture with my tummy!






Funniest Chicken I have ever seen







3 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

You, Eli and the girls are so cute!!! not that chicken...It was so fun to go the fair with you. You are the best, most fun YW leader ever!!

Nuestra Familia said...

You, Eli and the girls are so cute!!! not that chicken...It was so fun to go the fair with you. You are the best, most fun YW leader ever!!

Annie said...

Cute pics, Stace. I bet those girls LOVE having you as a yw leader!