Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Time Fun

Lately the weather has just been too perfect. Since it is so nice out I try and make afternoon time Eli's outdoors time. Eli could spend hours, and hours outside and it still won't be enough! I really love that about him. Any way we have done a lot of new things to keep our selves busy outside. Our outside activities range from Sidewalk chalk, finger painting, playing with his caterpillar sprinkler and meeting new friends in the neighborhood. We also have gone to some of Eli's softball games, and Jacob and I went to the Easter Pageant one night too. Needless to say we have been busy and having too much fun!













2 comments:

Vickie said...

I want to be your kid! Your postings made my day. Thanks, I needed that.

Mamo

Linda said...

Stacy,

Thanks for sharing your Easter memories. What a good mom you are. And what an adorable grandson Eli is!!!

Linda