Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wiggle Time

I saw in the Gilbert newsletter that the Perry Branch Library does special reading for younger kids 18 month the 3 years to be exact. I thought this would be something Eli would love so I made plans to head out there. It must be very popular because they passed out tickets super fast, and I barely got one for the time I showed up for, and I was 30 minutes early! While we wait we played and looked at books. I have taken Eli to the library before and he did not look at one book, therefore we are making progress. (Eli loves books at home, so I just think there is too much going on at the library to hold still and read a book) Once the wiggle program started Eli sat well for a few minutes, but then grew concerned. By the end I was standing in the back with him so he would stay calm. I would say he liked it, and we will go back again. The very end was he favorite, because they blew bubbles while singing and he got a stamp of the letter"T".

PS on a funny side note in the picture you can see Eli is wearing his frog rain boots. He loves them!! He saw I was wearing my boots so he went in his closet and grabbed his. He thought if mom is wearing hers I am wearing mine!

No comments: