Tuesday, March 2, 2010

27 Weeks

I am now 27 weeks with this little boy (name 99% figured out, but not firm...or maybe who knows) This pregnancy is just flying by so I figured it was time for a things I want to remember post...

Things I want to remember....
  • This pregnancy seems to be flying by. I can't believe that I am entering my 3rd trimester already. It seems the weeks seemed to crawl by when I was pregnant with Eli.
  • This little guy is still pretty chill however just recently he has started to kick a lot more. I have tried to show Eli, but no he thinks it is some sort of game. Also no one else has even felt him kick he just doesn't kick when people put there hands on my tummy.
  • I went to the doctor last week and took my glucose test. Everything came back great however I am a little Anemic with this guy so they have me taking some pills to help with that.
  • Some days I feel like I can't get enough sleep however the past two days I have been staying up so late. I can't even try to think about sleep. I hate this stage because I like sleeping and I know how much of it I will be missing or loosing shortly.
  • I still horribly emotional. I can cry at commercials, the thought of something sad or for no reason. I hold it back really well but my eyes water...poor Jacob. I am not much of crier so when he see this his face is always worried. Except for a few times when he looked at my like I was nuts...I am sure I would have given myself the same look.
  • I started having some major back pains around Valentine's Day. I went to the doctor took it each and now I am feeling much better. I was worried for a while that my back was just going to kill for the next 3 months, and that had me freaking out. I am so happy to be feeling better.

2 comments:

Kristi & Austin said...

You look great!! I had the worst sciatic pain with Jaxon at about 30 weeks and it lasted almost a month straight.. I did physical therapy and that helped. Hope you keep feeling well :) Again you look amazing!

The Richins Family said...

you look amazing! it was so good to run into you at the zoo.
hey my kids have spring break next week. are you wanting to me up in the middle from you and me at a park to let the kids play? i can do monday, tuesday, thrus, or fri.