Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Raining, It's POURING!!!

To say it is raining here is an understatement! For almost a week now it has been raining here pretty hard. Which NEVER really happens in good old AZ. The roads, people. and everything here can't take this much rain. Neither can my little boy. He keeps asking me to go outside, and I keep telling him we can't and try to explain to him about the rain. After a while I opened the door to show him the rain. He looked at it and then changed his mind and closed the door. I thought that was the end of that, but a few minutes later he asked again. So I decided to get him all geared up for rain and let him go out in it. He seemed to like it, but the adventure was short lived and he only stayed out for a few minutes! Here are some pictures of Eli's rain adventure yesterday.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I so enjoy your posts!!! What a good mother you are!

Linda