Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Snow


I am the Mia Maid Advisor and they planed a trip up to the snow. Since I missed my families trip a few weeks ago I really wanted to go and take Eli to play in it. We went up Friday night, and stayed at my parents cabin. The next morning we got up and went sledding on the rim. Eli did not like the snow at first however, he warmed up to it really quickly. He loved going down in the sled and even said "weee weee" every time he went down. He LOVED IT. I had a hard time carry him, the sled, and my pregnant self up the hill every time, but it was truly worth it to see how much he loved it. He even liked to pick up the snow and throw it, as well as let the girls throw snow at him...he thought it was hilarious!

Eli also loved his new snow gear. I could not find him snow boots so I bought him a pair of rain boots which he loves. Eli has always loved looking at the boots when we go to the store or when I put my boots on so he loves his little frog boots. He likes to put them on every time he sees them.








I accidentally tipped Eli over. After that he was mad at my and only wanted Ale Ray to take him down the hill. Oh yeah I thought of just pulling him around near the end man I wish I would have thought of that sooner. It was so much easier and he loved that too!

2 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

So Stacy this trip was so fun! You are a trooper taking Eli up and down that hill. I was so tired to go up by myself. Eli is such a fun boy.

Nuestra Familia said...

One last thing, your parents and you are the nicest for letting us stay at your cabin. Everyone had an awesome time! Thank you.