Tuesday, January 19, 2010

21 Weeks

I am 21 weeks right now and I have not really wrote much about this pregnancy. I figured it was time for some pictures and some memories.

Things I want to remember...
  • This little baby has been so still and chill however the last week he has really started to move and I am sure I am in store for some really good kicks here in the future.
  • Eli loves babies right now and he pulls up my shirt and grabs my tummy and says," Baby!" Sometime he squeezes too hard and sometimes he pokes me, but it is cute.
  • I have felt great. Ever since the few weeks I wanted to die (around my surgery and after) I have felt great, and otherwise wouldn't know I was pregnant if it was for my ever growing middle.
  • I am nervous and excited at the same time to have two babies. I am worried how I will balance it all and if I can be a wonderful mother to two boys. I am excited to have another sweet angel to add to our home and continue to make it a loving happy place.
  • I wonder a lot if this baby will look or even act like Eli. I know he will be his own little personality when he does come out however I do wonder what will be similar and what will be different.

Everyone was getting their picture taken so Eli wanted his taken too.

3 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

Hey Stacy you look so great, Eli does too:) I'm glad you are feeling good and Eli knows his baby brother is in your tummy, he is so smart.

AJ and Cindy said...

you look soooo amazing, Stacy! I can't wait to see this little guy!

Brenna said...

I think you are smaller this time. I hope your feeing good after your surgery. I will finally be spending some more time on that side of town when boys vb starts. We can hang out more.