Sunday, June 8, 2008

A little bit of what I like to call randomness

Well I don't want to say that Jacob and I have not been busy, but at the same time we have not been up to too much either. I have some picture here and there of somethings we have been up to.
One of the most exciting things was Lee turned 31! We went to Dinner at Matta's and then we went back to my parents house for some ice cream cake. Lee loves the cake from Baskin Robins so he and Austin went down to pick out the cake. This is what my mother came home with!! I thought it was so funny we had a Dino cake for Lee's B-day.

One day Jacob and I got a little bored and we didn't get to see my family for a while, so we went over for a little visit. While we were there talking to my mom and Lee I was holding Buddie and giving him a little tummy and back rub. Jacob took this picture because he thought it was so funny. Just more proof that Buddie thinks and acts like he is a person.

As you know School is now out and the kids are wild, free and happy! Well after school was out we were at LJ's and this is what they did to my mother! She is underneath Austin and Ethan!

The main reason we all went to LJ's was to celebrate Chase's graduation from 8th grade. That is right Chase is going to be a Freshman in high school next year! I just can't believe it.

The other day we were driving with Marisa and Aly and we needed to stop for gas. Jacob got the girls to get out and start cleaning our windows. Jacob is a wonderful teacher he showed them how to do it and then let the girls take over. I was cracking up the whole time watching them clean the windows. I thought for sure Jacob would have to do some touch ups before we could drive away, but nope he taught them well...the windows looked great. Jacob also gave them a $1 each. For those of you who know Jacob this little payment was very shocking, he is completely anti any type of spoiling of kids of any kind, but he is also very warm and giving! He is going to make a great father!!!

2 comments:

Brette said...

Stacy, I'm soo soo sorry I couldnt make it to your shower last weekend :( I still want to come down and see you sometime, maybe after Eli comes so I can see both of you at the same time. I'm glad your labor class went well and it wasn't one of those wierd ones. I hate that you don't work anymore because I never get to talk to you on msn!

rachel lee said...

Hey girl -
I had like 800 hits on my blog. I have no clue who all is looking at it but it kinda freaks me out. Mine is like a journal and personal so I just wanted people I know reading it, so I set it to private....