Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 Years!!!

This past weekend was a very busy one for Jacob and I. One of the most exciting events was the celebration of our two year anniversary. Last year we went back to Hawaii to celebrate, and we plan on going back every year. Well due to how far a long I am we felt that Hawaii was out of the question this year, and therefore had to postpone our vacation. We decided to keep it pretty simple since we are still going to go on our trip, so we decided to go to the Melting Pot for dinner. Jacob and I love going there and trying everything. We also enjoy the atmosphere and always seem to enjoy ourselves every time we go. Since Jacob's parents celebrate their anniversary just a few days before us we invited them to join us for dinner.


Whenever we eat with Linda and Cecil we always have such wonderful conversations. One topic of conversation was Linda and Cecil's dating and engagement story. Jacob and I never heard it before so I was so much fun. Their story is actually very cute and interesting. I am so glad they could join us!

I can't believe Jacob and I have already been married two years. It seems like just yesterday we starting dating. It is funny to look back and think about our dating & engagement time. As well as think back on the day we were seal for eternity....what sweet special moments! Everyday I feel myself loving Jacob more and more. I am starting to get why older people say that youth today have no idea what love really is. It is true the longer you are married the MORE your love grows. I loved Jacob so much when we first got married, and my love continues to grow each day as I see the choices he makes, the way he treats me and everything he does for our family. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and I know he will be just as amazing of a father. Thanks for the best two year babe!

6 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had a fun day, even though you didn't go on your annual trip :) I've always wanted to try the melting pot. . . Last year, McKane and I went to Hawaii in the middle of February and I had Beck March 16th- I was 36 weeks pregnant, ha ha. The best was going snorkeling with my HUGEST belly and trying to swim on my side to avoid the coral reef. Also, swimming with dolphins and sharks and people telling me they can eco-locate the second heartbeat inside of pregnant women and are often intrigued by it. I was excited about the dolphins, not so much the sharks :) ha ha.
Anyway, isn't being married great? Ya, there are PLENTY of frustrating times but it's true, your love just continues to grow deeper and deeper. Congratulations Stacy!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Congrats on two years! This was such a cute post! Isn't that feeling great that you love him more and more everyday. I'm glad to see that you are happy! Post some more belly pictures, I love seeing pregnant bellies!

dan and ashley said...

girl- you aren't kidding! everyone is preg and it's fun- cuz it seems like it's all us first timers! i was looking at your little ticker and can't even imagine mine being that far!! you're almost there- how ya feelin?? i have a nephew name Eli- he is the sweetest and cutest little thing!

The Kemptons said...

Stacy I hope you don't mind but I found your blog off of Shelly White's. This is Tiffany (Sellers) Kempton. It has been forever since I have seen you. You look like you are doing great and you are so cute pregnant. Good luck with everything. My blog is private so if you would like to have me send you an invite would you email me your email address to tiffanykempton@gmail.com

Annie said...

Is it just me, or are you trying to hide your belly behind Jacob?? You really shouldn't do that! You'll want those pregnant pictures later. Plus, you look adorable!

Veronica said...

What a sweet post! The time really flies when you are happy.