Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Instagram October 25th to 30th

 Trunk or treat was tonight. To say they were excited was an understatement.

 We finally hung some things in Lilia's room. I just love it! It stays let her sleep for when she wakes she will move mountains.

 Lilia exactly 37 weeks. I have decided I don't want her to come out until after Halloween. Eviction starts Thursday:)

 Eli and I got invited to join Daddy at the cardinals game. Got on our Cardinal gear. Go Cards!

 Daddy and son just enjoying some BBQ tailgating. They think they died and went to heaven.

 Like father like son. Jacob and Eli are gunna leave with no voice left.

Hanging with this little guy at my Dr's appointment. he gets so excited he says, "Mom read book and bebe hart."
Tried to spell that how he says it but doesn't really do it right :)

No comments: