Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Halloween this year was a blast. I was worried the whole time I would go into labor after all the contractions I had been having. However during the day I didn't have too many. After eating dinner and taking the boys I around I figured it was ok if labor started cause I wouldn't have her until the next day which was fine as long as it was Halloween. They boys and I went around just our neighborhood this year. They seemed to really like it. We went down our street and one more street down that was decorated pretty cool. Jacob joined us for the first street which was pretty cool, because he has never joined us before! After those streets they said they had enough candy and wanted to go home.  I wanted to walk some more so I just walked the boys down one more block to look at the houses. This street had a super cool and way scary house that both boys walked down. They both were fine and it didn't even scare them. People tired to give them more candy at the houses, but they said no thank you they had enough candy. Haha I thought that was so funny. I never heard of kids saying that before. After the street we went home and helped daddy finish up passing out all the candy. Jacob and I let the boys have a few pieces and then we put them to bed. We stayed up to watch a scary movie, but hated it so we watched the Office instead. Overall it was an A+ night. Oh ya and all the walking kept giving me contractions, but NOPE NOTHING!


Had a little party at the park today. They found ghosts, dug for bones and decorated cookies. We had so much fun.

 Quick stop by the pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin for dinner.

 Every year same dinner. Right out of a pumpkin.

 Daddy loves to scare the kids. Eli is helping and Liam just eats all the candy he sees

No comments: