Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 10th to October 18th

 Keeping the boys busy while I am making bows and daddy is at a meeting. Whenever i look away Liam throws a handful of marshmallows in his mouth. m

 Liam likes to play in my pantry tonight dinner was a little late and so he kept running in there sneaking noodles to eat. I guess I should have dinner made on time.

 I may be over reacting but I am pretty sure he is going to have a heart attack.

 Poor baby had a rough night and is now having a rough day. Mama has a sick baby:(

 Knocking down crows at Eli's feild trip.

Having a blast on the air pillow.

 The donkey was across the field to sweet Eli. After Eli called him over for some reason the donkey really loved him.

  Riding the "train"

Thought he was better but NOPE. Sad sight today.

No comments: