Friday, October 26, 2012

Lilia

I have not been very good about Journal-ling this pregnancy. I take pictures here and there, but actually sitting down and writing about how I feel or what this pregnancy has been like. I have been a total slacker (who am I kidding the blog has seriously slacked this year) Anyway I thought it was about time I wrote thing things I just have to remember about this pregnancy that I have been so lucky to experience.

Things I want to remember...
  •  This little girl is very active. Liam didn't move a lot and that would make me nervous. Not this sweet thing she moves so much. It is so comforting to know she is growing and getting so strong.
  • We struggled a lot with naming this little girl. For a long time Jacob really pushed Savanna and he wanted to call her Savy. I liked the name but didn't love it. I liked names like Charlotte, and Colette. The other name Jacob like was Hannah. We liked each others names, but never really LOVED one. Eli ever since he found out I was pregnant wanted a little sister and to name her flower. I liked the name Lily and Jacob liked it too, but I guess Cecil dated a Lily and Jacob thought naming our baby that would be weird. One day I just asked Cecil and he said her name wasn't Lily but it was Lilia. Jacob then said shoot I like that name even more. So we are actually even naming her Lilia, but Lily for short. I think it is fun how Eli had a cute part in naming her.
  • Liam loves baby sister and is always looking for things for her. He likes to show me things that he thinks she will like. Eli asks a lot about what she can and can not do. Basically everything I say she can't do for a long time, and he says that is ok he will just have to teach her. 
  • I would say hands down this has been my hardest pregnancy. I have had a difficult time with being sick. I can't eat much food and when I do it either gives me heart burn or makes me sicker. I had to actually even take pills to get by. I get horrible contractions, but non that count.  I have felt a lot of pressure and that makes me uncomfortable. I am extremely swollen in my hands and feet. Even more then with Liam.
  • This little girl loves Sushi. I haven't been able to eat much but one meal I can eat every time and not get sick and feel good after is sushi. I don't even like see food that much, but sushi is what has gotten me by. I joke and tell Jacob she is going to come out Japanese. He doesn't think that is a funny joke.
  • I thought having a fall baby would be nice because at least at the end it would be cooler and not so hot like with the boys. Oops boy was I wrong. It hasn't gotten below 90 yet!

No comments: