Monday, May 14, 2012

We're Moving

Lately I feel like we are full of huge news! Our latest news is that we sold our Riata house. I am sure this is a shock so let me rewind a little bit. From the day we put in an offer on this home Jacob and I knew we wanted to do some updating, add some rooms and other little things here and there. Recently we have felt it was time to start getting our ducks in a row and figure out what exactly we wanted to do. We contacted contractors and got some quotes for what we wanted. We always knew it was going to be expensive, but after hearing the actual total it made the wheels in our head start turning. After all we still had concerns about this home (size, AC bill , not 3 car garage, etc etc...) We started thinking well maybe we could sale it make a little money and then build another home that would be 100% what we want and it be a little cheaper. After doing some research we decided to get the home ready to sale. We placed it on the market and while we were in Hawaii we received an offer we both felt good about. Although I am sad to be selling my childhood home. We both feel very good and excited about our decision.

No comments: