Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This time around

This pregnancy I honestly thinking I am dying. Okay Okay it isn't that bad but geeze I am so much sicker this time around. Any little smell or thought or just being will either send me into a dry heaving frenzy or throwing up frenzy. I must say that when I throw up that is much less painful so I do prefer that route, but more often then not it's the very painful dry heaving. I honestly swear a few times my stomach has done flips from squeezing so hard!

Eli is funny and sometimes he will ask, "Mom, are you throwing up? Or drying heaving?" He likes to come look. At first the boys looked pretty concerned now they are so used to it that it seems like everyday normal behavior. I go to the Dr. tomorrow before we leave for Hawaii. I am hoping he will put me on some nice drugs so our trip isn't too bad and I find some relief. Everyone around me is convinced it's a little girl because I am so much sicker.

No comments: