Sunday, May 13, 2012

Slip n' sliden

 Jacob for the longest time has been trying to convince me that we need to buy this giant tarp so we can make it a slip n' slide. I have been against the idea because I just pictured this big black tarp in our backyard and us looking pretty white trash the whole summer while it sits there. Jacob later informed me that the tarp would be picked up and rolled up after each use. I didn't realize that could be done so I finally gave in and Jacob bought the tarp. Can I please just say I should have listened to him years ago! Eli and Jacob had so much fun playing on this thing. They run around and just have a wonderful time. Liam isn't that into he likes to sit on my lap and watch but occasionally he will get up and run through it too. Marley loves it because Jacob will throw him a ball in between throwing Eli down the tarp. Everyone loves it and we have so much fun out there. I should have listened to Jacob a long time ago!!











No comments: