Thursday, May 31, 2012

Radom thought from a mother...

So there are lots of cute things my family does that are short or funny here are a few things I want to remember...
  • Linda Halbert (Eli's school teacher) did this cute day where she celebrates summer birthdays. Eli loved it and had so much fun at the school party. He kept talking about it. The next morning he woke up and said, "Mom did you know I am four now?" It has taken me weeks to explain to him that they celebrated his birthday early and he is not 4 yet. He was upset for while, but I think everything is okay now.
  • Sometimes Eli walks up to me and says, "Mom, follow me." Once I am following him he says I am a prophet then starts singing the primary song follow the prophet. It is so funny because he usually does this in stores or places really public.
  • Eli went through this knock knock joke phase. He would just say something random in the punch line part. Although it was cute after a while it would get really old. So I came up with and taught him a super hero joke. Now he is funny and has a cute joke. This is what he says, "knock knock. Who's there? Iron man. Ironman who? Iron man you've been waiting for!
  • Eli says he wants the baby in my tummy to be a girl and name her flower. He has said this forever. I am worried that if it is a girl we will have to name her some sort of flower name. I guess it's times for me to see if there are any I like.
  • Marley is a cute dog and I like him. However he has this super annoying habit of coming up and standing behind you and sneezing on your leg over and over again. He does it to everyone and we all HATE it.
  • Oh ya Liam had the speech lady come. He was so funny with her and did an excellent job. They said that he is a little to developed to be in the program and I should just keep my eye on him. Before they came I started making Liam use or try to use or word if he wanted something. For example if he wanted food I would try to get him to say cracker and I would give it to him until I felt he tried. Ever since I started this he has really started to say a lot more things!

No comments: