Thursday, April 21, 2011

Surgery

My mom had surgery today. The poor thing has been having some major stomach problems and the doctors said he had to have surgery. My mom is currently on what I would say is a lot of drugs and she is FUNNY! She told me that the hospital people are mean to her and put her in the dungon. She told my dad this a few times and then started crying. She also ripped out her IV twice, because she was trying to escape. She later told me she saw the blood from the IV but was not concerned because she knew first Aid. Like I said DRUGGED UP!!




2 comments:

Vickie said...

You put my "just out of surgery" picture on your blog? Oh, no!

Mamo

The Richins Family said...

poor aunt vickie!
funny to hear about all her ramblings. that is something you will all laugh about one day. i hope she is doing better !