Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bliss

Right now Jacob and I are training with our trainer 4 times a week. Yesterday he canceled on us so I decided I wanted to work out when Jacob got home. Jacob was kind enough to take the boys so I could work out. We all went in our backyard. Jacob and the boys played in the water with some water guns and I layed out a towel and did a leg circit. I had my head phones on so I couldn't hear everything, but what I saw was perfect. The weather was beautiful, the sky was blue with white fluffy clouds, everything was green (yes even in AZ), the sunset was a hot pink, with a nice breeze. Then on top of all that I saw my husband and kids just running around laughing and smiling. I died and went to heaven! I love my husband and those little babies!! Life is good!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

stace you are so cute - thanks for the shout out and blog love! i feel like i've been so out of it lately!! and now i know your secret . .you have a TRAINER!! (i'm trying to remember that commandment . .thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's trainer?) we'll be home this summer and would love to have you guys over for a swim time or something - rose would love love your boys (who am i kidding, she would love to boss them around!) :)

AJ and Cindy said...

this was so sweet, and shows exactly why I look up to you so much and love you lots! You are great, and your family is, too!