Thursday, April 21, 2011

Buppy Rabbit

My cousin Charlee just had a major surgery. She has 7 children and 3 of which are home all day. She can not pick up her little ones so I tried to help out and take her kids for a day so she could rest and not be tempted to pick them up. As soon as Tessa, Rebecca, and Dylan got here they headed straight to the backyard and started playing. I was talking to their dad when I heard them all talking about a bunny rabbit. I thought nothing of it and continued finishing and few things. I went outside and Eli told me mom look we have a bunny rabbit. I said oh no that is a car. Rebecca looked up at me like I was crazy and said NO A BUPPY RABBIT! Sure enough there was a rabbit in there. Since Easter is so close I said to the kids do you think this is the Easter Bunny? Did we just catch the Easter Bunny? Rebeca assured me this was not the Easter Bunny as he was much to small.

I grabbed it some celery and carrots and the kids fed him. We tried to capture him. At one point he ran from the bushes and we chased him all around the yard. The kids were screaming and laughing. I thought it was so cute. This will probably be one of my dear memories and it was so child like and so sweet. The rabbit turned out to be our neighbors pet so we returned him.







No comments: