Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter and a Eggslalent Surprize


Happy Easter Sunday. I love Easter. To me this holiday is the most inportant of the year, and I love everything about it. We had a lovely Easter. It started out waking up and finding out that we got a new pet. Jacob got his dream and we are now the owners of Labrador dog. Then we looked for eggs. Eli was more interested it finding the plastic eggs and opening them. He would find one and then open it get so excited about what was inside he stopped looking for eggs. Needless to say that took forever and we actually looked for eggs for over a week after Easter. Liam and Eli found their big Easter Eggs which are their Easter baskets and had so much fun with the surprises. After finding everything we watched a movie with Eli while Liam napped. We all laid down in the toy room. The dog didn't want to lay on his bed so Eli did and we all layed around him. We all feel asleep and this resulted in a very very cute picture that my dad got.




























The story of Marley...
Jacob was so excited about the dog he actually slept in the toy room with him. Then that morning he was helping my dad and went outside for maybe 2 minutes. When he came back in he saw Eli in the toy room playing with the dog. I didn't know Eli was awake so we BOTH missed Eli finding the dog. Jacob knowing he would be in trouble (because two minutes before that I told him to hide the dog in the laundry room, which he did not) told Eli to pretend like he didn't see the dog. They came back to get me and Liam and the first thing out of Eli's mouth was we got a new dog mom. Jacob's face went white. I would be lying if I said there wasn't a little argument after that. Then I realized we both missed it. it was what it was and I needed to get over it. Both the boys LOVE him so much and they get so excited and play with him. The dog was named Brinkley before we got him, but when Eli saw him he said he was Marley. It was at the moment we realized he looks like that naughty dog from Marley and me. Eli would not call him Brinkley so that is why he is called Marley.

No comments: