Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Secert Garden

Today we went to an Easter brunch we were invited to at my Uncle Ronnie's and Aunt Carma's. They live in this darling home right across the street from the temple. Everything about this house is charming and just too pretty. They have an amazing garden and the house it's self has been remodeled and so pretty. I thought we were having brunch it in the secret garden. Eli loved it because there were even baby chicks! He held them and tried so hard to be careful. We had the yummiest food, hunted for eggs, and visited with family. I had the nicest visit with my cousins. It was such beautiful pleasant day. The only thing that would have made it perfect is if Jacob was there. He was unable to come because he was on a camp out with the scouts. The good news is Carma said they will have one next year, I am so excited.














No comments: