Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where's Liam?

Considering that Liam is barely 6 months old, and he can't walk or crawl it would seem weird that we found ourselves asking the question, "Where's Liam?" How on Earth do you miss place a baby may ask...well it's simple....

One beautiful Sunday afternoon I was in the kitchen with my mother making Sunday dinner. Jacob was in the man cave with the two boys. My brother Lee came over and wanted to play some football because the weather was so nice. He picked up Liam and was talking to my mother and I in the kitchen. About ten minutes later I see Eli, Austin and Lee playing football in the backyard. I then saw Jacob walk by and I asked, "Where is Liam?" He said I thought you had him. I replied, "I thought you had him!" At this point we all look at each other like where the heck is Liam. We actually checked all the rooms in the house...kind of silly since he can't really get the far. I went out back to ask Lee where he set him and this is what I found...




Lee had just taken him outside with him and put him in the grass. He was so happy to be outside with the men. I thought it was so cute. So I got him a blanket his own ball and let him stay out with the MEN.


1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

haha Stace, that story is so funny! I can totally see it playing out. I am so glad he was safe and sound :)