Monday, December 13, 2010

Run Run as Fast as You Can...

Before you miss our Gingerbread house....

Jacob bought us a Gingerbread house kit and we thought this would be a wonderful family home evening. I should have known from these first two pictures that this was not going to be a good experience....



Liam Screaming!


It started off ok. We even had my dad there the master home builder to help us out. Everything looked good until we went to put the sleighed together and noticed we were missing one of the reindeer. At this same time we noticed Eli was gone. I soon found him hiding...eating the reindeer.





After he was done eating Eli decided this was when he was going to come and help. My dad at this point had enough he put together the house and I think was tired of me chasing Eli and Liam screaming. Now it was just up to us...




Soon my mom came in...he reaction says it all





It all feel down so Jacob just threw all the candy on it. Then he changed his mind and saved it....again.


We put it on the counter and twenty minutes later we found this...


No comments: