Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

This year Christmas Eve we spent with my family. We started off the night with dinner with the Gilmore's and the Hauter's at our house. (I do not have pictures of this because I forgot to take them) Then we headed to the temple for the music and to see the temple lights. We had a lot of fun and ran into some more family down there. After the temple we came home played a fun game with the Hauter's and then we all got ready for bed so Santa could come!






While at the temple we went and showed Eli the Christus. Eli took this picture...I am really impressed. Eli wanted to touch it so he walked up to it very slowly got right up to and decided to walk back. I wish I would have walked up there with him, but I did want to watch and see what he would do on his own. I think I am going to take him back so he can see he can touch it and not be scared.










We all get new PJ's for Christmas Eve I wanted to get a picture of the boys in front of the tree but I lost the camera. I found it after they were asleep so Jacob and I took the picture.


Jacob being funny


No comments: