Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Another year, and an another Thanksgiving where I forgot my camera!! Since we spent last Thanksgiving with the Ash's this year we went to the Kartchner's. There was a great turn out, and of course wonderful food. Eli enjoyed the food (as always) but loved all the kids around even more. He ran around with them on the stage, and when they pulled out balls to play with Eli was right in the middle of it. After eating we met up with Jacob's family and went on saw the movie blind side it was really good.
Then on Friday we always decorate our house for Christmas. Jacob worked hard on the front yard as always. The lights look wonderful, and he takes his time to make everything look perfect. While Jacob was working hard in the front yard Eli and I were decorating the tree. Eli really got into putting the decorations on. I put one tree stuffer in and he started to grab them and stuff the bottom of the tree. After a while he started to get more an more excited about it. I hurried an grabbed my camera to share with everyone else. Seeing how excited Eli was about the tree made me so excited for Christmas morning I just can't wait!



1 comment:

Brittany said...

You are so brave! We put up our tree while Kendall was napping...I've got to have more faith that she won't make a mess of things...or maybe I just know her well enough to be sure she's sleeping...?