Wednesday, November 11, 2009

10 weeks

So today I went to doctor Huish to get my 1st check up with the new little one. I was so excited for this appointment because it meant two things. First that I would start telling people about the baby and that I would get a due date since I am not entirely sure on that one. (I was still nursing Eli so things were not fully back to normal) Any after my check up doctor Huish wanted me to come back and get an ultra sound to check for a more accurate due date. He thought I might be around 12 weeks which was math that I didn't come up with so I got excited thinking I was further along then I thought. I went back for the ultra sound at 2:30 and found out I am a little over 10 weeks and little closer to 11 weeks, AND SUPER EXCITED. So Jacob and I will be welcoming the 4th member of our family on or sometime around JUNE 5TH!!



Things I want to remember:
  • When I received my 1st check up with Eli they could not hear the heart beat. This time tada Dr. Huish found it and it was so wonderful to hear.
  • It was nice having an ultrasound so early because for some reason with this baby it was hard for me to believe it was in there. I was so excited and happy to see it's cute little body. I swear it already looks like Eli!
  • This baby right now looks exactly like a little Kidney bean this little nubs sticking out! Oh such a cute Kidney bean!

9 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

So excited for you. So nice to know a due date, and yes a very cute kidney bean. I wonder if you are having a she or he. Congrats! Let me know if you need anything at anytime.

laura said...

Congrats! Can't wait to find out what it is!!

AJ and Cindy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys, you are such a great mommy, this baby is so lucky! Keep up the updates!

Brittany said...

Your kidney bean is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Brette said...

I suspected you were pregnant!! I dont know why but I'd just been checking your blog more often because I knew you'd be posting something. Congrats!! I'm excited for you guys. Can't wait to see if it's going to be another little boy or little girl!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Congratulations Stacy!!

The Richins Family said...

oh how exciting. i am happy for you.

Ruthy Butler said...

OH wow!! Congrats on baby #2!!

Jaime S. said...

congrats! brad and i are debating now when it'll be a good time for the 2nd round. decisions decisions.