Monday, December 1, 2008

Bonfire at the Ash's

Lowe's was having a huge sale this weekend so Jacob stoped by to get a few things. Among some needed items Jacob brought home this...

On our first date and ever since Jacob has loved making fires and hanging out around them. So I can see why he made such a compulsive purchase. I decided to try this out with him and maybe it could be our new thing we like to do together. So I made us some hot cocoa and we hung out around our fire.

Eli has been teething so I have not gotten much sleep so don't mind how old and tired I look in these pictures! It was so funny because Daniel was taking the pictures and Jacob wanted to be holding the hot cocoa, so everytime Daniel went to take a picture, Jacob would grab the cup real fast because he had to be holding it, I thought it was funny.



Daniel was in town still and so he joined us for our little party.

Like I said before Eli loves it when we call him a cutie pa tootie. Last night Jacob was walking around with Eli on his shoulder and he would say it and Eli would just start laughing. I caught it in a picture...look at those chunky cheeks.

7 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Oh how much I love Eli's chunky little face!! We need to go out to lunch and talk...call me :)

Elliot and Cami said...

oh those cheeks are so precious! Cohen is growing a set of his own as well! How fun you guys are so cute

Brette said...

haha I love those cheeks!! He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe your luck with Doctor Offices! Hopefully next time it will go smoother. I feel so bad that he has thrash. I dont really know what it is, but thrash it self sounds painful!!

nolongerablog said...

what the school bus poll??? you are so dang funny... it made me think though.. i did pick yellow, because it is yellow... right?.... :)

Wood Family said...

Oh Eli is getting do big, I love those cheeks! what a cutie!

The Richins Family said...

i still want to view your blog when you go private. jenny

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Thanks so much for coming this morning! That meant so much to me :)