Tuesday, September 23, 2008

She might kill me BUT....HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!

On Friday my sweet sister celebrated her 34th birthday. No one would believe she is 34 exspecially since people always ask if we are twins. We think the twin comment is so hilarous considering we are like 10 years apart and I am 4 in taller!! Either way she is my best friend I just love her so much. She does so much for me and is a wonderful example. Now just for fun here are some old pictures of us....I am sure Stephanie would like me to note that those were the only kind of glasses they had back then!!!

This picture cracks me up because we seriously have the same hair!

Steph, Lee and little me camping (back when I liked camping)

On Saturday we had a girls night out with our cousin's celebrating the September B-days. We went to dinner at Rumbi's, then desert then to Tobi's for a movie and pedicure. It is always fun getting all the girls together.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Is that picture seriously you?! You look mexican! You guys are so cute!

Adam said...

Happy Birfday Stephanie. Long time no see. I guess you weren't lying back in the day when you said your birfday was on the 19th. Hope you had lots of cake!!

Adam

nolongerablog said...

i loe the pics of Steph!!! girls night was also so fun! we always have a blast and talk about how we need to do it more, what is our deal we only do it like once maybe twice a year!!! anyways it was a blast.. ps: lots has happen since i saw you last... the salon i was at closes this saturday! it sux... anyways talk to you later.. oh and you need to host a party!! call me! :)