Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ward Service Project

If I had to describe my dad in one word it would be service. Service is one things he just loves and glows and beams about. So of course when our ward set out to do a neighborhood service project I was not surprised when my dad went all out. He moved his tractor back to our house, set up a water station at out house, and in our pantry he had every tool he own set out and all charged just in case someone needed it! My boys wanted to ride on the tractor with him so we followed him around for a little while in our car, words can not describe how cute my dad was with everyone. My boys also just loved going around with him. I hope when my boys are older that they have fond memories or their papa, his tractor and his love for service.








p.s the only other thing that gets my dad more excited then service is family so I guess this post covers both of his loves.

No comments: