Monday, October 10, 2011

ballon popping

I am not really sure if the date on this post it right however there is still a story behind the pictures. We blew up ballons for someones birthday and just kind of let them float around the house for a while so the boys could play and enjoy them. Jacob and I finally had enough of them and we started showing the boys how to pop them. Liam and Eli would jump and then laugh and laugh. After a while Eli got brave enough to start popping them on his own. His face before during and after was priceless. At the time I was still figuring out my new camera so I would miss a lot of really good pictures, but here are a few I did manage to get.







This very last picture is funny because Eli popped this ballon and a piece flew into his mouth. We all got a good laugh out of that.

No comments: