Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shaving Creme

I have found this new thing that I totally love. It is called Pintrest. Basically it is place where you can keep all the neat things your find online, from food, to home decor to fun things to do with your children. While I was on there I saw this cute idea to put food coloring on shaving creme and then they can take it in the bath and paint with it. Tonight the boys and I tried this out and they loved it. They would mainly just put it in the water and a little on the side of the bathtub. Then I had this great idea to show them they could paint themselves. This was not that great of an idea because it doesn't come off the skin as easily as it does the tub. Eli had a red leg for a few days. All and all I would say I will do this again, but not too often because it is pretty messy.




No comments: