Saturday, March 5, 2011

Houston Carnival

Last year we went to the Houston Carnival and Eli had a blast. My sister called me and told me the carnival was today and we should stop by...so since Eli had such a great time last year I decided to take him. Jacob stayed home with Liam while Eli and I had a blast. Eli got to ride this train around. He loved it and even made a friend. Then he went down and giant blow up slide with Ethan and Austin. He liked it but he really wanted to go through the obstacle course. He even waited in line patiently. I was impressed he was able to crawl over everything and do it all by himself. He loved he so much he did it two more times. We went to do it again and he got so excited he peed his pants....I of course was not ready for this so we had to go home. Eli was even such a good boy about that. He didn't cry or even throw a fit he just left...I just love this cute fun kid.









No comments: