Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch...really quick

We have been so busy this month that we haven't done anything fall or Halloween with our boys. I am so bummed, because Jacob and I love to decorate our house for Halloween and we were really looking forward to taking the boys to the pumpkin patch...ok maybe just I was. Anyway this morning I woke and and I thought we have to go to the Pumpkin Patch today...even if it is only for a few minutes. I was determined to make it happen and we made it. Eli loved walking around and telling us about all the pumpkins he saw. He thought they were so neat. We stayed long enough to pick two pumpkins for dinner( we cook soup in it) and a pumpkin for Eli. We had so much fun and Eli loved it so much I think we are going to have to go back again so Eli can spend more time there.

Things I want to remember..
  • Eli kept picking up pumpkins running them over to me and saying, "look Mommy pumpkin...it heavy. TOO HEAVY!' Then he would drop it.
  • He was so proud of the pumpkin he bought that he carried it all the way to the car and demanded that he put in in the back and ride in the back with the pumpkin. We allowed him to put it in the car, but we made him get in his car seat.












No comments: