Saturday, October 30, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Since we moved into the new house we have switched up the sleeping arrangements for Liam and Eli. Liam used to be in the pack and play and Eli n the crib, but now Eli is in the pack n play and Liam has upgraded to the crib.

Eli's new room has a Murphy Bed so I have struggled with what I was going to do. Should I leave the bed up and buy bunk beds or use the Murphy Bed? Eli since he has been sick has joined us in our bed once and made Jacob and I sleep on the floor. That combined with Eli is too tall for the pack and play made me finally decide we should just put him in the Queen bed and Liam would join him when he was big enough. Tonight Jacob and I put the bed together and this was Eli's first time in his big boy bed.

At first he didn't not like the idea and started to fuss when I laid him in it. I just laid there with him and talked to him. He soon realized it was ok. I then decided to grab a few pictures before I left. Eli was still worried then I took a full view of the bed and I saw how little he was and I got worried. Then all the sudden Eli loved it thought it was funny and was okay with his new bed. Let's see how the whole night goes!







2 comments:

Vickie said...

Eli has become such a big boy, especially lately. He's progressing rapidly and doing so many things that he couldn't do before. It does my heart good, however, to see how little he really is...that middle picture says it all. I love that little man! Mammo

Brette said...

He looks so little in that ginormous bed!! it's been so fun to catch up with you recently. I've missed seeing you!! I'll have to come by again soon :)