Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Riata Ready and Some Moving

We have been moving into our new house and have been very very busy. We wake up early in the morning run around crazy busy all day, eat a little here and there go to bed and then wake up and do it all over again. Linda suggested that I take pictures so I can remember what it was like. Here are a few picture/stories I got and want to remember.






If you notice my pant in this picture you see a nice runny stain. That is a nice little gift from Liam. I was holding him talking to Jacob and all the sudden we heard a huge explosion. I looked at Liam then Jacob started saying oh my gosh. I looked down to see my pants covered with poop!




Eli has kept himself entertained. He just goes in the back and plays with the huge pile of boxes. He throws them around, hides in them jumps in them and just has a great time.







Aly thought Liam looked like a cowboy how he was sitting so I got a quick picture. Now a see him seeing like this a lot...funny baby.

I thought this picture was fitting...as you can tell all this moving is wearing us out!

No comments: