Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Birthday...27!

My birthday this year feel on moving day. Since we really just wanted to get moved we didn't really celebrate my birthday and just worked worked worked! I actually forgot it was a birthday a few times. Jacob would be funny and say things like look at your birthday present and point at the house. Anyway I think we are going to do our normal birthday celebration stuff once everything calms down, but he did take me out for a nice dinner that night. We went to the Modern Steak at Scottsdale Mall. Jacob went there for a business dinner (one of his investor's brother's owns it) he said it was so yummy and had funny eating everything. He really wanted to take me there so I got to try all the stuff he really liked. I don't really like sea food but he ordered this crab thing, and I have to admit I like it, but didn't love it. It was a fun yummy dinner!








No comments: