Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best of 2008

Jacob and I thought it would be fun to sum up the end of every year. So here are some things about 2008....

Music Jacob and I liked...
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Ingrid Michaelson- The way I am
Jason Maraz - I'm Yours
Mirah- The Garden
Beyonce- Single Ladies
Natasha Bedingfeild - Pocketful of Sunshine
Rhiana- Disturbia
T.I. - Whatever You Like
Taylor Swift- Love Story
Yael Naim- New Soul

Movies we liked in 2008 -
Cloverfeild
10,000 B.C
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Get Smart
Valkyrie
The Dark Knight
James Bond- Quantum Solice
Australia

Major Events...
Eli's Birth
Jacob Malanr's Birth
Obama elected president
Michael Phelps gets 8 gold medals

Jacob and I also made two polls this year on our blog

The first was a picture of Eli and we asked which on of us everyone thought he looked like.

1 Person voted neither (I don't think this person even knew us)
6 People voted for me
15 People voted for Jacob

The Second poll was about the color of the school bus' one day on the way to the trainer Jacob and I got in this big debate over what color they were. I said they used to be yellow, but now they are more of an orange color. Jacob said they are still yellow and that I did not know my colors. The results sided with Jacob, but I still say they are orange!!
4 People said Orange
13 People said Yellow

No comments: