Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend events

The last week has been pretty slow for us. Nothing to exciting to report, but we did have a wonderful weekend. It started out with a relaxing Friday night at home. We got our favorite cheap Mexican food place and watch some shows. Then Saturday morning Jacob woke up early to this....

He came in and told me we got toilet papered. I laughed...I guess I just couldn't believe it. Then Jacob asked me who I thought did it and I told him it was my Mia maids for sure. Come to find out I was right!! They also go a family across the street and their son caught them. I of course gave my girls a hard time about it at church. The funny thing is two leaders were there with them...just helping the girls out!

Well since Jacob was already working in the yard we worked really hard on cleaning up the inside and outside of our house. We were done around 11 so we thought it would be fun to get in our pool. We went to Wal-mart and bought floaty things. This is funny to me because we have lived in this house for almost two years and this was our 1st time buying anything for our pool! It was also funny because when we got home we realized we bought 3 floaty things instead of two!! We both thought we were helping the other person and we didn't even realize we were caring too many until we got home to blow them up. We floated around for about an hour or so. It was pretty cold but refreshing at the same time. After swimming we went to look at some houses Jacob has been showing people then out on a date with Wayne and his wife Rachel. We had a lot of fun with them.

Sunday was also a wonderful day. We went to church and like I said teased everyone that toilet papered our house. Then Jacob watched the Suns game (they won...yippee) with Wayne while I took a nap. After our nap we grilled Asparagus for dinner then headed to his parents house for dinner. Daniel and Tat were in town so we all got together for a very yummy meal. After dinner everyone rode the Segway and then we went to see Tressa's new house. We loved it. I should have gotten pictures of the backyard it has everything you could think of!

Once we got home. This is what I found at our front door.

It a little treat from two of my Mia Maids it said:

The Bun in the Oven Award

This award is for being the most fun spiritual, beautiful, pregnant awesome, loving and most amazing leader & friend in the world. And soon to be most excellent mother!

Aren't my girls so cute? I just love them!!! I am so grateful for the cookies, but I am so concerned about all the treats in the house because when I found the cookies I was carrying this...

Kellen Hubard (Chase's best friend) is currently working on his Eagle project. In order to help raise money they were selling these yummy rolls that Kellen's mother makes. Oh my goodness these are such a treat! They are only $20 and you can write off the whole purchase! If you are interested in some let me know!

12 comments:

Brette said...

I totally forgot kids still going toilet papering! haha how funny. They sure got you good!! Your girls seem really cute! And those cinnimon rolls look delicious! Hey I think your missing a picture though?? And I think you know what picture I am talking about!!

rachel lee said...

I can't read your blog!

megan allen said...

Yes!! Tell Jake to give you some money for those rolls! We definitely want some!! I bet you are the best YW leader Ever!. Isn't it fun to be with those girl? I am in the Mia-Maids to and I love it! It's funny, my girls tp'd us too. What's with these girls? Ha!

Katie said...

Fun weekend. Your girls sound super cute!

Kenyon said...

That really sounds like a great weekend. I would scarf those cinnamon rolls down in 5 minutes flat...yummy! What sweet mia maids you have :) And what a great leader they have :)

The Crandell Crew said...

Good times! Sounds like you are doing well! Loving your new backround and the music made me smile! Thanks!

sara said...

Brrr.. we haven't been in the pool yet but the kids keep asking almost every day, "when will the pool be warm enough??" If only they realized how lucky they are that it's been such a gorgeous April, in the 80's and not in the 100's yet! :)

Jen&Joe said...

you need to post pic of your belly! Your going to be honestly one of the cutest preg. mom s ever

nolongerablog said...

you are so dang funny!! i guess ill be coming you your house in the middle of the night when i want sweets!!! its always right before be that i want things like ice cream or candie, what is my problem? yes ill try to keep up with my blog, im having fun with it, there has been tons of things i wanted to put up but i didnt want people to think i was rude.... well the hell with them- then dont read it right? :) anyways, we missed you on our pizza nite it was a lot of fun, and ill be having anothr "girl" party june 28th, ill let you know more when i figure it out. see ya later lady.

nolongerablog said...

what the crap i wrote you this long note and its freakin' gone!!! that the carp!!!!! oh well talk to you later..

AJ and Cindy said...

haha that's so funny you got TP'd! But what a pain to clean up! lol and those cinnamon rolls look SO delicious! I didn't know you were in Young Women's! me too! It sound like all the girlies love you, as the should! Anyways...two weeks and we can be reunited, it's been what..4 years? Love ya and can't wait to see you!!

Larvin and Ashley said...

That must be a fun calling. You are looking so good. It does not look like you are even pregnant. Be grateful, thats what I look like after I eat. I want to send you something, would either email me or post on my blog your address. My email is ashleyrohde@hotmail.com. Take care!